| Click here for textbook information|
- To select more than one "Subject", press and hold the [CTRL] key while clicking on the subject.
- Enter the course number, if known.
- Leave course number blank to view all.
- Enter 1 for all 100 level courses.
- Enter 2 for all 200 level courses.
- Leave the title and credit range fields blank.
- Enter the hours and minutes field to search for classes at a specific time. Leave as "00"s to select all days and times.
- To select specific days of the week, check the appropriate boxes. Leave blank to display all.
- After selecting the various options, click the "Class Search" button.